MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2016
Available as instant download
- Item no: SW10126
- Manufacturer no: 079-06643
Benefits- Fast delivery
- Authorised original product
- Shipment within 24 hours
- Chat, e-mail and telephone support
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 as a Office
Microsoft PowerPoint is the versatile software program for designing convincing presentations and speeches while presenting information in a clear and vivid way. The PowerPoint 2016 version is a further milestone of the proven Office, which can be used in business, but also at school and university.
to successfully convey content to other people. PowerPoint 2016 supports both professionals and beginners with many intuitively usable tools to create clearly laid out slides and thus convey topics in a lively presentation.
The user-friendly interface of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 allows an uncomplicated introduction to the program. A wide range of standardized templates and graphics as well as programs are available to give each presentation an individual look. The touch-optimized use of PowerPoint 2016 means that it can also be used on tablets; in addition to using the digital pen, some tools can also be operated with the finger.
As the 2016 version of PowerPoint still runs under Windows 7, buyers who wish to continue using this operating system will benefit in particular. Users who also use Microsoft OneDrive can also use PowerPoint 2016 via the cloud services for efficient team collaboration.
The PowerPoint 2016 program is available from Wiresoft not only as an integral part of the corresponding Office, but you can also purchase it separately!
In addition to this PowerPoint 2016 software, the Wiresoft online shop also offers older as well as newer versions as single-user versions at a particularly low price, without a subscription that requires software updates. The following overview contains all interesting features in PowerPoint 2016.
Overview of the most important PowerPoint functions and features of version 2016
The PowerPoint 2016 version contains many optimizations and enhancements of features from the previous version as well as new tools and graphics, which offer even more possibilities when creating presentations, but also make it easier to collaborate on a document.
New PowerPoint functions in the 2016 version
The new Outlook functions improve, among other things, time management when presenting and
offer a practical way to highlight content:
- PowerPoint Designer: If a new design idea for a presentation is missing, the integrated PowerPoint Designer makes various suggestions after inserting a picture or graphic into a presentation. These can be adopted immediately with a click.
- PowerPoint Morph: The new Morph function allows you to create interesting animated transitions between presentation slides. The prerequisite for this is that the element to be edited by morphing is contained on two consecutive slides. These can be images, graphics and even 3D shapes, but also words or entire texts.
- Highlighting details with the Brush tool: To spontaneously emphasize individual elements on a slide, such as graphics or words, during a presentation, the presenter can use the brush integrated in PowerPoint. This tool is a visually interesting alternative to the laser pointer or a stick to draw the audience's attention to important details. The whole process takes place in presentation mode only, so that the PowerPoint document itself remains unchanged.
- Timetracking: Especially with longer presentations it can be a problem to use the given time frame efficiently, e.g. if questions from the audience influence the concept. This is where the timetracking tool helps to get a better grip on time management: It shows the presenter the time during the presentation, so that he/she can react accordingly and make adjustments, for example in case of delays.
- Share function: Due to the more comfortable design of the share function, presentations can now be published easier and faster via social media channels such as Facebook and others.
- Use the presentation service: Users of a Microsoft account can use this service so that other colleagues and partners can follow a presentation through a browser. For each PowerPoint presentation the assignment of permissions can be defined individually.
Using new Office in PowerPoint 2016
As a typical Office, PowerPoint 2016 also contains a whole range of general new features that generally make the software easier and simpler to use. In particular, the following features and tools support users:
- Integration of OneDrive: The general integration of Microsoft's OneDrive into Office 2016 allows users to access PowerPoint documents anywhere and from any device by storing them on OneDrive beforehand.
- Easy sharing of PowerPoint files: PowerPoint documents can be shared even more easily with other users. By clicking on the "Share" button in the menu bar, the corresponding menu opens, which contains various options for assigning individual rights (read, edit, share, etc.) per addressee.
- "You wish" (Tell Me) tool: The PowerPoint 2016 ribbon now includes the handy "Tell Me" ("You Wish") wizard, which helps users find the right features for a particular task. It can be recognized by the icon in the shape of a light bulb. All users have to do is enter the function they are looking for or what they want to do in the field next to it, and "Tell Me" shows them how to do it or where the appropriate function is located.
- Assistant Insights: This tool - known as "Intelligent Lookup" - allows a user to obtain additional information or explanations for a term or text contained in a presentation directly in PowerPoint 2016 without having to go to the Internet to obtain the corresponding search results. Simply highlight the relevant location with the mouse and Bing-based Intelligent Search is activated and displays the search results on the side of the PowerPoint window.
- Version History tool: This tool makes it even easier to work together on a PowerPoint document. Especially when several users are working on a presentation simultaneously, one quickly loses track of which changes were made by which participant, and also when this happened. "Version History" provides a version history for each PowerPoint document; this displays older editing states, which are also available again for further editing.
- Data Loss Protection (DLP): When using SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business, users can also use the DLP function for PowerPoint documents. Data Loss Protection helps administrators to centrally create and manage policies for the creation and subsequent approval of presentations to protect any critical or sensitive data from being shared with unauthorized parties. As soon as the DLP tool detects a potential risk, a warning is displayed to the end user.
New diagram types available in PowerPoint 2016
With the chart types histogram, box chart, TreeMap, waterfall, sunburst and Pareto (bar chart) integrated in Office 2016, users also have new informative chart types available for PowerPoint presentations, which are particularly suitable for clearly visualizing economic as well as statistical and hierarchically structured data for other participants.
- Waterfall: This type of bar graph can well represent changes in an output value through various positive and negative values.
- Histogram: This type is suitable for displaying a frequency distribution of certain classes.
- Pareto: The Pareto chart is an extended form of a histogram that visualizes absolute values in the form of columns compared to relative, percentage shares.
- tree map: This is a tile diagram to display the proportions in a hierarchical structure.
- Sunburst: This extended form of a ring chart displays hierarchically ordered data in the form of concentric rings. By arranging the distributions on the individual rings accordingly, certain relationships between these levels can be displayed.
- box graphic: This type of diagram, also known as Boxplot or Box & Whiskers, is used for statistical evaluations, with visualization in the form of quartiles, medians, etc.
PowerPoint 2016 also includes a new tool that allows users to draw their own mathematical formulas - not only with the mouse or the digital pen, but also with their finger on a touch-optimized surface. All they have to do is use the "Insert New Formula" function to open a separate window in which they write the formula, and PowerPoint immediately converts what they write into text. For further editing, the options Write, Select, Correct and Delete are available.
System requirements for PowerPoint 2016:
PowerPoint 2016 is available for download in a 32-bit and a 64-bit version in the Windows by default; as a result, individual hardware requirements may differ.
- Operating system: Windows 7 or higher, Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2008 R2
- Processor: x86 or x64 bit processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2
- Working memory: min. 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: min. 3.0 GB free
- Display: min. 1024 x 768
- Graphics card: A DirectX 10 graphics card is required for graphics hardware acceleration
Buy PowerPoint 2016 as single program from the corresponding Office Suite at Wiresoft at a favourable price
PowerPoint is a regular component of many Microsoft Office, as such it is usually only available for purchase in conjunction with other Office. At Wiresoft, however, you can also simply buy the PowerPoint version 2016 separately as a stand-alone program - in contrast to most conventional Microsoft software providers.
Your special advantage when buying with Wiresoft: This single user license of PowerPoint 2016 is a purchase version, which neither obliges you to a long-term and therefore expensive subscription, nor to obligatory updates or time restrictions on use. Therefore, buying the software from us is doubly worthwhile, especially if you do not want to use other Office of this suite.
Buying software with Wiresoft is safe: The PowerPoint 2016 single user license, which you purchase in our shop, was usually part of a larger volume license, as used by companies, and therefore a so-called used software - hence our favourable price! Nevertheless, this used PowerPoint software license is completely identical in its functional scope to the PowerPoint 2016 program, which is also included in the corresponding Office Suite 2016.
You can also be sure that neither you nor we are in a legally unclarified situation when dealing with used software. Because the trade with used software is absolutely legal in Europe!
In addition, every Microsoft program that comes out of a volume license has been tested by Wiresoft for its flawless, unlimited usability, so that PowerPoint 2016 is 100% usable by you after your purchase and download.
Wiresoft offers only full versions of Microsoft programs, which are identical with the editions available from Microsoft. Not only private users, but also self-employed persons and smaller companies, for whom the purchase of a volume license is not worthwhile, thus benefit from all advantages of PowerPoint 2016 and save money.
Apart from PowerPoint 2016, you can buy newer and older versions of it, other MS Office and other Microsoft programs separately in the Wiresoft Software Shop.
If you have any questions about PowerPoint 2016 or any other MS Office, it is best to use our competent advice by e-mail, telephone and chat.