MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 2013
Available as instant download
- Item no: SW10132
- Manufacturer no: 021-10257
Benefits- Fast delivery
- Authorised original product
- Shipment within 24 hours
- Chat, e-mail and telephone support
Publisher 2013 - the Microsoft DTP stand-alone program as a purchased version
Publisher 2013 is an older version of Microsoft's versatile DTP program to professionally design interesting looking publications for any purpose: In addition to a large selection of template documents for all typical uses, Publisher also offers intuitive functions with which visually appealing and printable advertising material can be created for both business and private use: In addition to invitation cards and flyers, business and serial letters, mailings as well as presentations, reports and brochures or even larger catalogues can be designed - just to name the typical formats that are already included as templates.
The comprehensible and easy-to-use tools in the tabs, which are clearly arranged according to specific functional areas, support users from beginners to professionals with practical tools and features that also facilitate image editing, for example - combined in a typical user-friendly Microsoft user interface for efficient work. Publisher makes the expensive purchase of another DTP program unnecessary, and the software can also be used quickly by inexperienced users.
The Publisher 2013 version again offers a number of practical additions and new functions that make the design of publications even more intuitive:
- Search for images centrally - on the desktop, via the ClipArt catalog on Office.com or on the Internet - and insert them into a document instantly.
- Image files are clearly displayed in a column in the design area and can be dragged and dropped onto a layout page or exchanged.
- Images can also be used as backgrounds - various design options are available for customizing the format.
- Texts can also be visually emphasized with effects such as shadows and reflections, lighting effects and bevels.
MS Publisher 2013 is only available as part of certain higher Office and is not integrated into Home & Business and Office 2013 Home & Student, for example. Users of such an edition can purchase Publisher 2013 from Wiresoft as a stand-alone program. Since the Publisher 2013 version is also compatible with older Microsoft operating systems Windows XP is supported, those users who want to continue using this or one of the following versions on their hardware will benefit from the purchase of used software.
In the Wiresoft Onlineshop you can get besides Publisher 2013 also newer versions as well as many other special Office as single user version at a very reasonable price. A more detailed introduction and a presentation of the functions and features in Publisher 2013 is given in the following overview.
The most important new features of Publisher 2013 at a glance
The Publisher 2013 version offers not only optimizations and additions to already included functions, but also various new features, which further expand the range of design options.
Due to the large selection of layout templates, even inexperienced users can already get quite close to a certain design idea. To find the right template, the search function on Office.com can be used. Once the right layout has been found, it can be flexibly adapted and then saved as a personalised new template so that it is immediately available again for a new publication. In addition, Publisher 2013 offers the following general features, which provide further options for printable design:
- Created layouts can be saved ready for printing in the most common file formats - JPG and XPS are now also possible in addition to the usual PDF format. JPG offers new possibilities, especially for online printing and especially for photo printing, depending on the provider: Each page of a publication can therefore also be saved as a JPEG image if required.
- Publisher on a touch-capable terminal device: The Publisher Version 2013 is also designed for use on a tablet, so that users can use their finger or digital pen instead of a mouse to create layouts effortlessly.
- Via Microsoft's OneDrive cloud service, they can access layout documents from anywhere and share and use them with employees through real-time updates. The high security standards of OneDrive protect data from unauthorized access or loss.
- The central image search offers a greater overview when using graphics or illustrations - it not only includes the locally available images, but also the clip art catalogue on Office.com and research on the Internet.
Interesting individual functions in Publisher 2013
The following functions and features make working in Publisher easier - with new effects and useful tools:
Editing and exchanging images in the design area
Some operations require the simultaneous processing of several images. These are then clearly listed or displayed by Publisher in a separate column in the draft area. They can then be dragged and dropped to the desired position in the layout document or exchanged. There the functions zoom, pan and crop are available for image editing without changing the document layout, and with the new precise tools for their alignment, shapes, images and text can be precisely formatted and placed.
New options for creating image backgrounds
Pictures as design background on a page open up new possibilities for design with Publisher 2013, which can be selected and inserted with just a few clicks. Several options are then available to adapt a photo to the document format: The image can either be expanded or used several times as tiles to completely fill the background.
More new effects for images and text
Publisher 2013 offers many new image effects that can be used to add or modify a photo with a shadow, reflections, but also various lighting effects as well as soft edges, bevels and 3D views. Most of these effects are also available for text to create documents that stand out from the uniform look of many other print media and increase reader attention.
Using text fields in multi-page publications
When creating multi-page brochures with Publisher 2013, the insertion of a longer text, which is also interrupted by images and info boxes, is made particularly easy by linking the individual text fields together. As a result, the text is automatically distributed to all text frames when copying. If there is still not enough space, this is indicated by a corresponding icon for the respective field. This prevents important parts of the text from being overlooked. Even if texts are changed after insertion, this feature is particularly helpful because the flow is automatically adjusted flexibly.
Publisher Share documents online as well
To make a document created with Publisher 2013 available to other employees for editing or commenting, users can use the Microsoft cloud service OneDrive to store it online. Authorized recipients can access the document for editing via a link, which also makes storage particularly secure and protects data from loss. OneDrive offers reliable real-time updates and high security standards for efficient collaboration.
System requirements for Microsoft Publisher 2013
The Publisher 2013 Office Program is available in two versions: 32-bit and 64-bit. Depending on this, individual hardware requirements differ - for example for memory and hard disk space. The following minimum computer requirements apply:
- Operating systems: at least Windows XP (SP3, 32-bit), up to Windows 10 / Windows Server 2003 (SP2, 32-bit) up to Windows Server 2019 (SP1, 32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: x86 or x64 bit processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2
- Working memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: at least 3.0 GB
- Display: min. 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics card: DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration
- Touch functions are optimized for Windows 8
Buy the DTP program Publisher 2013 from Wiresoft at a low price as a single version
MS Publisher is an integral part of certain MS Office editions - but it is not included in Home & Business and Home & Student. In the Wiresoft online shop, you can also buy Publisher 2013 separately as used software - in contrast to many other dealers who usually only offer the latest version. Your further advantage: The single user license of Publisher 2013 offered here is also not a time-limited subscription version, but belongs to you after the purchase. Thus the software purchase of Publisher 2013 from Wiresoft is doubly worthwhile for you!
Every software purchase at Wiresoft is not only particularly favourable for you, but also safe: The Publisher 2013 single user licence, which you purchase as used software, originates from a former volume licence of a larger company, which is, however, completely identical to the Publisher 2013 programme, which is also included in certain Office 2013 packages. The splitting of the volume license and the resulting designation as Used Software therefore has no effect on its functionality and the software is not subject to wear and tear.
Wiresoft only sells full program versions of Publisher 2013 or other versions or Office programs that are identical to the original versions offered by Microsoft.
When you purchase a Publisher 2013 used software, you therefore do not take any legal risk with Wiresoft, because trading with used software is expressly permitted by law, which has been confirmed several times by various court decisions.
This Publisher 2013 Used Software can be installed on your PC after completion of the purchase process and the download and can be immediately activated and used with the supplied Multi-Activation-Key (Volume License Key).
The purchase of used software from Wiresoft is an economically advantageous solution for our customers to be able to use either older program versions or Microsoft programs that are normally not available individually. Many companies already use the used software offer of Wiresoft, but also freelancers and private users appreciate the wide range of program versions - and save money when buying!
In the Wiresoft software shop you can find older versions of Publisher 2013 as well as many other Office as purchase version in the offer. If you have any questions about MS Publisher 2013 or any other Microsoft program, simply use our competent advice by e-mail, phone or chat.