MICROSOFT EXCEL 2013
Available as instant download
- Item no: SW10033
- Manufacturer no: 065-07304
Benefits- Fast delivery
- Authorised original product
- Shipment within 24 hours
- Chat, e-mail and telephone support
Microsoft Excel 2013 as purchase version
The current version of the proven and powerful spreadsheet program Microsoft Excel 2013 impresses with its numerous new and practical features that take data analysis to a new level. Business users, but also students and pupils benefit from the powerful functions for processing data, as well as from the many possibilities for presenting them in an informative way according to various aspects. The intuitive and user-friendly interface of Microsoft Excel 2013 allows even inexperienced users to get started quickly and easily.
One of the highlights of Excel 2013 is above all the flash preview feature: it automatically recognizes patterns in tables and makes suggestions for automatic additions. In addition, Microsoft Excel 2013 not only offers the new Strict Open XML file format with the .xlsx extension, but also a compatibility mode to ensure the use of older Excel documents.
From a technical point of view, the Excel 2013 version has the advantage that it still runs on Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008. This means that the software can also be used on older computers - an advantage especially for private users and the self-employed, but also for smaller companies looking for an economical solution to cover their software needs.
Excel 2013 also offers the option of using Microsoft SkyDrive to save Excel worksheets and sheets online, so that they are also available in the cloud and can be shared with other users via SharePoint and also edited by them.
Excel 2103 is available from Wiresoft at a favourable price as a single program in the purchase version. The following overview presents the most important features and extensions of Excel 2013.
Excel 2013 - Presentation of the most important new features
The 2013 Standard version of the proven spreadsheet software has new tools that support users even better in processing and analyzing large amounts of data. For example, Excel 2013 recognizes patterns while editing data sets, suggests suitable charts and provides tools for direct editing.
Wizards facilitate the use of Excel 2013
Even the basic settings of Excel 2013 are designed in such a way that functions are clearly arranged and, thanks to a number of presets, many configurations can be automatically adopted when creating new worksheets, which saves time when working with the software. Users will find templates for forms and reports, but also for budgets and calendars and others.
The program also recognizes recurring patterns in the processing of data and makes them available automatically, it also provides even more convincing representations of data to facilitate their interpretation from individual points of view, etc:
- Quick analysis: The option of immediate data analysis makes it possible to immediately create a chart or table from the existing data in just two steps. The preview displays the selected data in a conditional format, e.g. as sparklines or charts.
- Flash Preview: The Flash Fill Wizard takes over once it has recognized which process a user is about to perform. The user then enters the remaining data completely, following the pattern that he or she has recognized in the data. This allows data columns to be filled in a single step.
- Diagram recommendations: This Excel feature recommends the most suitable chart types based on the existing data and displays them in a comparative manner. Users then only need to select the chart that best suits their preferred presentation. Chart data slices: This tool makes it much easier to view data in query and other Excel spreadsheets. The data slices, previously only available in PivotTable data, are much easier to set up and use, and they display the current filter, so users always know what data they are looking at separately.
- A separate window for each workbook: Instead of clicking back and forth between two tabs, Excel 2013 can display each workbook in a separate window. This makes it much easier to work on two workbooks at the same time, especially when using a second monitor.
Powerful data analysis in Excel 2013
Above all, however, Excel 2013 offers powerful tools and functions for the efficient processing and use of data:
- PivotTable Wizard: Creating a PivotTable is now even easier with Excel 2013, as the program makes several suggestions on how to summarize the selected data, these suggestions are complemented by a preview of the layout, so that users only have to select the appropriate type that corresponds to the representation they want.
- Creating complex PivotTables: In Excel 2013, it is now possible to create PivotTables based on multiple tables, and relationships can also be created between the individual tables.
- Use field list when creating different layouts of PivotTables: With a single field list it is now possible in Excel 2013 to create the layout for a PivotTable for which not only one but now also several tables can be used. The field list simplifies the following steps: Finding the fields to be used for a PivotTable, adding more tables by switching to a new Excel data model, and navigating through all the corresponding tables.
- Power Query: Users of MS Office Professional Plus 2013 can use Power Query to create connections between data from publicly available and internal company data sources.
- Include other data sources: In Excel 2013, data can also be imported from other sources in the form of tables or PivotTables; for example, data feeds such as OData, Windows Azure DataMarket and SharePoint as well as those from OLE DB providers can now be used.
- MDX Queries: This feature allows you to establish relationships between tables from different sources, including those linked to an online analytical processing (OLAP) cube, for analysis without having to consolidate them into a single table.
- Timeline feature: Instead of being able to group data from PivotTables or PivotCharts only by date values, Excel 2013 now allows you to interactively filter them and display them on a timeline for different time periods.
- Drilldown, Drillup and Crossdrill: These features make it easier to navigate to the different levels of PivotTable or PivotChart hierarchies: For example, with Drilldown you can display detail levels in a more differentiated way, while with Drillup you can navigate to a higher level.
New Excel file format Strict Open XML
Excel 2013 also has a new file format called "Strict Open XML Workbook" and the extension .xlsx, in which data can now be opened and saved. Tables formatted with .xlsx have the advantage, among other things, that ISO8601 date values are also read and written, thus the leap year problem for the year 1900 known from previous versions has also been solved.
New charting tools in Excel 2013
In addition to the "Recommended Charts" button described above, which suggests charts that are preferred for displaying data based on the current selection of data, Excel 2013 also contains a number of other functions for processing charts. These include three newly integrated chart buttons that make it even easier to change typical elements such as title, label and format:
- With the plus symbol the individual diagram elements can be adjusted. Other options can also be displayed.
- The brush icon provides settings for different chart styles and colors.
- The filter icon can be used to subsequently select data to be displayed in the existing chart.
- Data labels: Texts can now be inserted for certain data points, which are not only updateable but also remain intact when the diagram type is changed. These can also be linked to their data points using guide lines.
- Animation of diagrams: Changes to source data can now also be displayed and tracked in animated form in Excel 2013.
Use Excel 2013 with online functions
By using the Microsoft online services SkyDrive and SharePoint, Excel 2013 also has some specific web features. This also opens up completely new possibilities for collaboration, for example, by allowing worksheets etc. to be saved and shared online:
- Real-time collaboration: Regardless of a location or the end device being used, all participants can work together on a worksheet in real time.
- Sharing Excel worksheets via Lync: Lync users use Excel files even during an online meeting and can share them with other participants.
- Make Excel data available on a website: Users can embed worksheets or parts of them into a web page. This makes them available to other employees, who can open and use the data with their Excel program.
System requirements for Microsoft Excel 2013
The Office software Excel 2013 is available for download in two versions: 32-bit and 64-bit. The 64-bit version is installed automatically, but on a 32-bit operating system with an x86 processor only the 32-bit version can be installed.
Depending on the version selected, individual hardware requirements - for example in terms of RAM - can therefore differ. The following minimum requirements must be observed:
- Operating systems: Windows 7 to Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 to 2012 R2
- Processor: 1 GHz minimum, x86 or 64-bit processor
- Working memory: at least 1 GB (32 Bit) or 2 GB 64 Bit)
- Hard disk space: at least 3 GB
- Image resolution: min. 1,024 x 576, graphics card with Direct X10 acceleration
Buy Excel 2013 cheaply from Wiresoft as a single program
In the Wiresoft software shop you can get Excel 2013 as a low-priced purchase version - without subscription obligation. Besides the fabulous price for a used software, which comes from a volume license, you will benefit from all these advantages:
- Excel 2013 is available from Wiresoft as single user software - without the other Office.
- This Excel software license was part of a larger volume license, as they are otherwise only used in companies; as so-called used software, it is therefore much cheaper at Wiresoft!
- When selling to Wiresoft, the Excel software - if used - was uninstalled on the previous computer, so that the license is again 100% free and usable.
- Every Excel Used software has been tested by Wiresoft before sale to ensure that it can be used again without any problems.
- As a serious software reseller, Wiresoft does not offer test versions that are valid for a limited period of time or that have limited functionality.
- With every license purchase in the Wiresoft Shop you can be sure not only that you are buying an original Microsoft product, but also that your purchase is in compliance with the valid legal regulations for the trade with used software.
If you have any questions regarding the purchase of Microsoft Excel 2013 or other Microsoft Office, please contact us by e-mail, phone or here in the chat.