MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 2019 ENTERPRISE
Ready for shipment immediately, delivery time 24h
- Item no: SW10139
- Manufacturer no: MX3-00098
Benefits- Fast delivery
- Authorised original product
- Shipment within 24 hours
- Chat, e-mail and telephone support
Maximize Developer Productivity with Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise - Purchase Version
Visual Studio is Microsoft's proven integrated development environment for designing and deploying complex enterprise applications for many fields. Especially the Enterprise Edition of this end-to-end solution convinces with its wide range of tools and features - not only for designing, but also for the ongoing review of the developed programs - and is therefore particularly suitable for larger companies and organizations and therefore also for entire teams of programmers.
Visual Studio Enterprise in the new 2019 version features many improvements in detail as well as completely new functions that make the everyday life of developers easier; these include IntelliCode with AI-based solution proposals and Visual Studio Live Share with practical tools for better real-time collaboration.
Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 also features improved refactorings and navigation, as well as a debugger with several new features. And Live Unit Testing lets you run tests as you write code, while Live Dependency Checking in real time ensures that your code is compatible with your dependency rules.
By purchasing Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise Edition as pre-owned software from Wiresoft, users have the great advantage of being able to use this developer software, which is offered by Microsoft exclusively as a volume license, as their own individual license on their PC.
In addition to the Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise Edition, the Wiresoft online shop also offers other Visual Studio editions - in further versions - as a single-user purchase version, which regular retailers usually do not carry as such, as well as many other Microsoft programs. The following overview introduces the exclusive features of Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise, as well as all other important functions and features of this version.
Highlights in Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise
In addition to the proven features and tools, Visual Studio 2019 also includes a number of practical additions and optimizations to basic functions as well as completely new functions that provide developers with even better programming support.
- Git-First workflow: The new start window now provides several new options: The first is the option to clone or check out code from a repository, as well as various options for opening or creating a project, and the previous dialog that is started when a project is created has been completely revised. The usual tree structure, which was displayed on the left, is no longer available, it has been replaced by a search field and various filters that allow users to find the desired templates.
- Code Editor: The color design for the IDE can be changed from the Standard blue to dark Standard: Methods are displayed in bronze, keywords like for, foreach, if etc. in purple, etc.
- PMA rendering (Per-Monitor-Aware): While previously there were display problems when using monitors with different resolutions, e.g. with remote connections, so that Visual Studio looks blurred or is rendered with an incorrect scaling, Visual Studio 2019 now offers a PMA-enabled application and renders correctly, regardless of the scaling factors used.
New search and filter functions
Many familiar search and filtering features have been optimized for the Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise version, allowing developers to save even more time and work more efficiently:
- New search box and new search features: The search field previously known in Visual Studio now occupies a more central position in the middle of the menu bar. The input field now also features a fuzzy search, i.e. an error-tolerant or fuzzy search that delivers results for menu items even if terms are spelled incorrectly. The search also supports options, so that matching hits are displayed directly at the relevant position in the dialog instead of having to click through structures and menus.
- Search function during debugging: Searching for specific names and values includes the debugging windows "Watch", "Locals" and "Auto" to help you find specific objects and values. Several are included, e.g. also sub-objects or lists. The display of the values can also be formatted.
- Search for references: Here the search results displayed in a list can be further filtered according to certain properties or variables. Depending on whether the search is for read or write actions, "read" or "write" must be entered in the search field.
- New filter function for project folders: The Solution Explorer in Visual Studio now also offers the option to hide individual project files that have been unloaded completely in the view. In addition, the Solution Explorer toolbar contains buttons to switch from Solution view to Folder view, collapse nodes, display hidden files, and more.
New Refactorings in Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise
C# now offers several new refactorings that make organizing code much easier; among other things, members can be moved to the interface or base class, namespaces can be customized to match a particular folder structure, and Foreach loops can be converted to LINQ queries. Suitable suggestions are listed in the "light bulb".
The function for automatically reformatting source code with Code Cleanup is displayed in Visual Studio 2019 as a broom icon below the Source Code Editor and is available with a single click. The settings of the .editorconfig files are also taken into account. Code Cleanup also has a new integrity indicator and a new Cleanup command to find a group of classic errors. Warnings or suggestions can be displayed with a single click and implemented immediately. Frequently used fixes can also be saved or configured as a profile.
IntelliCode in Visual Studio 2019
IntelliCode is the evolution of the previous IntelliSense auto-completion. While it displayed the available properties and methods in an alphabetically sorted list, IntelliCode displays the most likely methods and properties at the top of the list and marks them with an asterisk.
IntelliCode is based on Microsoft's analysis of over 2,000 open source projects on GitHub, but users can also use their own projects to train IntelliCode and get suggestions based on this. The analysis data is transferred and processed in the cloud, but not the source code.
Visual Studio Live Share
Live Share in Visual Studio 2019 allows up to 30 users to collaborate on the same source code base by sharing a code base and its context with other team members. This works because Visual Studio Live Share does not transfer an image, only a file tree and context information. This means that each participant remains in their familiar environment and can edit certain parts of the source code independently of the host. Live Share also offers the possibility of joint debugging.
Debugging in Visual Studio 2019
Speaking of debugging: The debugger in Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise is now twice as fast as in the previous version, and the memory consumption when debugging out-of-process C++ applications has been significantly reduced.
- New property pinning tool: Objects can be identified more easily by their properties. All you need to do in the debugger window, local variable window or automatic tools window is to drag the cursor to a specific property and click the pin icon: the information is immediately displayed.
- Data Breakpoints: While data breakpoints were only aligned with C++ in earlier versions, they are also available for .NET Core applications in Visual Studio 2019. Whenever the value of a property changes for a particular object, they interrupt code execution, regardless of where this happens. Data breakpoints are great for finding the location where a particular global object is edited, added, or removed.
Xamarin for for Mobile Developers
Xamarin is now available in Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise. In addition to the space-saving installation size of 7 GB instead of the previous 21 GB, Xamarin also offers shorter compile and deployment times for Android. It also includes a property editor for Xamarin.Forms XAML properties and an improved Xamarin.Forms Previewer.
ASP.NET for Web Developers
For ASP.NET applications, the default project template in Visual Studio 2019 is based on ASP.NET Core 2.2, and the project template has been made much clearer and creates fewer files.
Exclusive Enterprise Features in Visual Studio 2019
In particular, Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise offers some features that are not included in any other edition:
- Snapshot Debugging: This feature allows users to take a snapshot of the active execution of an app to analyze what is happening at a particular moment. The snapshot shows the current status of the source code and variables.
- Time Travel Debugging (TTD): This is an extension of Snapshot Debugging. With TTD, web applications running on an Azure virtual machine can be recorded on a remote system during debugging to examine the time history.
- Live Unit Testing: Live Unit Testing can be used to test .NET Framework or .NET Core solutions. This feature allows you to automatically run unit tests in the background while code is being written. Live Unit Testing also performs dynamic testing whenever code is changed and notifies users immediately if code is unsuccessful. The results are visualized in real-time, including code coverage.
- IntelliTrace: This exclusive feature in Visual Studio Enterprise for C#, Visual Basic, and C++ saves time during debugging by tracking the progress of code execution. During a debugging session, IntelliTrace continuously records data such as interactions with the system (e.g., clicks, system or registry or database accesses, XML document loading, thread starts) and method calls within the program code. In doing so, users can jump back to individual intermediate stations to see concrete values in the process.
System Requirements for Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise
The following requirements apply generally to the installation of Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise, but may be higher in some cases:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, version 1507 or later; Windows 8.1 with update 2919355; Windows 7 SP1 with latest updates; Windows Server 2016; Windows Server 2012 R2 with update 2919355
- Processor: at least 1.8 GHz
- Working memory: at least 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 130 GB (depending on installed features)
- Graphics card: min. 1,280 x 720 resolution, recommended 1,366 x 768
Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise buy cheap single from Wiresoft in our online shop
The Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise software is normally only offered by Microsoft as a volume license. In the Wiresoft online shop you can also buy the Enterprise Edition as a single license - at a particularly favorable price as so-called used software.
The single license of the Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise Edition offered for purchase is a component of a previous Visual Studio volume license of a company, which was dissolved when it was resold and converted into single licenses, which are then called used software. Neither the splitting nor the designation as Used Software of this Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise Software resulted in any limitations on functionality.
Software purchase at Wiresoft - always safe for you! This edition of Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise available in the Wiresoft Shop does not only convince with its particularly favourable price, but also offers security when purchasing by immediate download and activation of the license with the included valid volume license key.
Every purchase of Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise or any other program as used software in the Wiresoft Software Shop does not pose a legal problem, because trading with used software is clearly allowed by law, which has been confirmed by numerous legally binding judgements.
Used software such as the Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise Edition as a single license offers our customers an inexpensive opportunity to use exclusive program editions themselves. You too can benefit from our low-cost Microsoft software offer!
In the Wiresoft software shop you will find not only the Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise Edition but also other versions of Visual Studio and other Microsoft programs as purchase versions for immediate download. If you have any questions about Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise or any other Microsoft software, simply use our competent advice in the chat or by e-mail or phone.