Microsoft Office for Mac - as used software
The Office packages from Microsoft for Mac offer users of Apple Macintosh computers the proven individual programs in the typical Microsoft feeling - the familiar desktop view will be appreciated especially by those users who know or use both operating systems; in addition, the high compatibility of the documents created with the respective Office program versions also allows smooth collaboration within teams and the exchange of files - even online or via the Web.
Depending on the version, the Office packages for Mac contain - in addition to the typical Standard programs such as Word for creating text documents for private and business use, Excel with many formulas for evaluating data and displaying it in tabular form, and PowerPoint for creating varied, informative presentations - additional programs that open up further areas of application for private users as well as self-employed persons and companies or organizations and are in part indispensable for business: for comprehensive organization of communications and scheduling, and OneNote, the digital notebook for capturing and sharing ideas and drafts. Mac users can thus use the following Office applications:
- Word for Mac - the tried and tested software for text creation with many templates
- Excel for Mac - indispensable for calculating and evaluating data
- PowerPoint for Mac - individual creation of informative presentations
- Outlook for Mac - for the management of e-mails, contacts and appointments
- OneNote for Mac - the personal notebook for spontaneous ideas
Depending on the version, further additions are included in the individual programs that improve or facilitate teamwork and communication in particular, e.g. with Skype for Business, OneDrive, etc.